Datamarc- We Buy Surplus

From: WeBuySurplus@excite.com
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 17:27:48 EET

Untitled Normal Page

Datamarc Computer Sales has been a leader in the new and used computer business for over 20 years. We offer a wide range of computer products and services to our customers. Our computer product lines include SUN, IBM, DEC and Compaq systems and peripherals. Our network product lines include Cisco and FastComm.

Datamarc will purchase your excess computer and peripheral hardware. We have a complete department that provides "take-out" and "disposal" services for our customers. We will make competitive offers on any excess computer related products should they have value. We can also help you dispose of equipment that has no value.

Additionally, Datamarc offers depot level service on selected terminals, printers, disk and tape drives. We offer exchange rates on many different computer products and network products. Please consult one of our representatives for complete details.

COMPAQ: Proliant Servers, GS60 Systems, ES40 Systems, DS10 & DS20/E
DIGITAL: Alpha 8400, Alpha 4100, Alpha 1200, Alpha 800, Alpha Stations
VAX 7800, VAX 4000, VAX4000/105, MV3100, VAXstation 4000
SUN: Sparc 10, Sparc 20, Sparc 5, SPARCserver 2000, Ultra Sparc 2, IPX
Ultra 2, Ultra 10, Ultra 30, Ultra 60, E250, E450, E3000, E4000, E6000
IBM: AS/400, RS6000, CPUs, Tape, DASD, Controllers, Printers, Lexmark
FastComm: Voice Over IP Products, Frame Relay Access, Wide Area Networks

Please give us a call for any system or peripheral need. Also let us know if we can help you with any equipment disposal needs that you may have.

Ron Camp 800-933-3426 x1 or email:
WeBuySurplus@excite.com