RP is really!cool

From: Panos Diamantopoulos (P.Diamantopoulos@sussex.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 12:22:20 EET

I am not really sure if this has already been brought to your attention but
for those who are interested in Rapid Freeze Prototyping (RFP),
there is a three-page feature article within the latest issue of Materials
World (Volume 8, Number 12, December 2000, page 9-11), a publication of the
Institute of Materials in UK.
It is entitled " A Cool Way to Complex Parts" and explains how ice is being
used to form parts using rapid prototyping principles.

I provide the author's details as they appear:

"Ming C Leu, is the Keith and Pat Bailey Professor in the Department of
Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering and Engineering Mechanics at the
University of Missouri-Rolla, 1870 Miner Circle, Rolla, Missouri 65409-0050,
USA
Email: mleu@umr.edu
Website: http://www.umr.edu/~vrpl/rfp.htm "

Having a quick look much of the information in the article seems to appear
in the author's webpage as well.

However, I also provide the publishers email and relevant webpage, in case
that someones needs a copy of the article:
Materials_World@materials.org.uk
 http://www.materials.org.uk/mwldweb/mwhome.htm

Regards,

Panos