Employment opportunity

From: Glyn (glyn@protousa.com)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 00:03:26 EET

Prototech is experiencing growth and needs to add one to two people as soon as possible.
We would be interested in talking to anyone, at any skill level, in any area of model making; from CNC machinist to finisher. This would be a full-time position.
For additional information about Prototech visit our web site at www.protousa.com and call or e-mail Glyn Churchman at voice: 972-221-6599 or E-mail: glyn@protousa.com . I would prefer E-mailed resumes and inform me if you have an image portfolio accessible on the internet.
Thanks,

Glyn