RE: SLS Sinterstation 2500plus - DuraForm

From: Miller, Michael W (Mike.Miller3@PSS.Boeing.com)
Date: Wed Nov 22 2000 - 22:22:14 EET

I run 2000's but I always assumed it was the powder because freshening the powder usually fixed the problem. However, recently I ran a build where the rough surface appeared on one part but not the other identical part next to it. Consequently, I'm inclined to believe it's also a function of temperatures and location in the build, perhaps even roller or scraper condition.

Disclaimer: Engineer and out the other!
Quick is not good if you're going the wrong way.
Michael W Miller (michael.w.miller@boeing.com)
The Boeing Company M/C 17-PE B-2T65
Propulsion Experimental Hardware 206-655-3289
Rapid Prototyping 655-4366 Lab 655-4365