What would your "ideal" powder recycling unit be?

From: JAMES.A. (JAMES.A.@tinyworld.co.uk)
Date: Sat Nov 18 2000 - 14:17:42 EET

To all those concerned

My name is James Jack and I am a final year mechanical design student at Glasgow University in Scotland. My final year project is to design a powder recycling unit for the Z402. I am now aware that a unit has been recently developed by ZCorp and is being retailed by UMAK. Has anyone purchased this unit and could they tell me what they think of it.
To all of you out there that utilize the Z402. What would be your "ideal" powder recycling unit be?

Take it as an opportunity to say whatever you please. All replies will be greatly appreciated and shall contribute to the market research of this project.

Regards

James Jack