Color in StL

From: Marshall Burns (Marshall@Ennex.com)
Date: Fri Nov 17 2000 - 19:02:31 EET

Marcus,

    Thank you for posting that. I followed van der Geest's posts with great
interest, but I didn't notice him posting that information. Perhaps I missed
it. It would be of interest to hear from the folks at TNO and Materialize
whether they are conforming to that specification. If both of them are, then
I will take that as a standard color extension and add it to our Web page on
the StL spec. It would also be helpful to know if TNO and Materialize are
using any particular name to refer to the extended spec and what file
extension they are using for files that use it (".StL" or something else?).

Best regards,
Marshall Burns
President, Ennex Corporation

Marshall@Ennex.com