Re: 3D Mathematical Models

From: Marshall Burns (Marshall@Ennex.com)
Date: Thu Nov 16 2000 - 10:46:48 EET

Sheba,

    Yes, there certainly are other people doing interesting work in
mathematical sculptures. Carlo's work is indeed very interesting. When I
referred to Stewart as the pioneer I meant that he was the first person to
do mathematical sculptures on fabbers, which he was. When my book was first
published in 1993 he was the only one. There are many more now. You might be
one of them if your designs are based in mathematics. (I'm not sure if they
are, but I have enjoyed them nonetheless both on the Web and in the post
cards you have sent out. I also like the way you sell your work on the Web.
I think your Web site is a taste of the future of shopping.)

Best regards,
Marshall Burns
President, Ennex Corporation

Marshall@Ennex.com