Re: STL Viewer for Mac

From: Delft Spline Systems (info@spline.nl)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 22:31:39 EET

At Tuesday 11/07/2000 , Pam Zellers wrote:
>Can some of you recommend the proper or
>suggested route to convert or create an STL from
>a DXF file? Any thoughts are suggested.
>Pam

Dear Pam,

One of the available routes (a very cheap one) will be to
use the free trial version of our DeskProto software.
It can import STL, DXF (polygon data only) and VRML,
and also export in any of these formats (use "save
geometry as").

Best of all is of course that you will soon find out how much
you need DeskProto for your in-house prototyping needs !! :-)

Drawback might be (seeing the subject line) that DeskProto
does not run on the Mac.

Good luck,

Lex Lennings.

Delft Spline Systems, The Netherlands.
We offer DeskProto: affordable Rapid Prototyping using CNC milling

Mailto:info@spline.nl Website: http://www.deskproto.com