Re: STL Viewer for Mac

From: Fred Smith (imserv@imsrv.com)
Date: Tue Nov 07 2000 - 22:31:42 EET

Try StlTrans on a PC. Now free with StlWork, or $45.00 3ds, dxf, vrml, etc to /from Stl, binary or ascii. Free 30 day, full working, downloadable demo.

http://www.stlwork.com

Best Regards,

Fred Smith
IMService - We are THE source for low cost Cad-Cam

imserv@imsrv.com

Voice:248-486-3600 or 800-386-1670
Fax: 248-486-3698