Re: [Loads of birds - now for some fish!]

From: Spencer Onuh (sonuh@usa.net)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 11:52:03 EET

Animal stl files may be useful as well. Let us send them before asking. We
are good people.

Have a nice weekend.

Dr. S.O. Onuh

Phil Dickens <pdickens@dmu.ac.uk> wrote:
Well done rpml!
I would like to thank all those people that have sent me stl files of birds.
I now have a good selection including eagles, crane, owl, penguin, duck,
seagull, hummingbird. I will look at posting them on our ftp site in case
anyone else would like them.

Just to push my luck even further I now need a file of a fish so if you have
one I would be very grateful if you could share.

Many thanks

Phill

P.S. As I got a such a good response for feathered birds, what's the chance
with the non-feathered variety!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prof. P. M. Dickens
Dept. of Engineering & Technology
De Montfort University
The Gateway