Trying to contact B J Arnold-Feret

From: Ian Gibson (igibson@hkucc.hku.hk)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 05:18:05 EET

Sorry for using rp-ml this way, but I am trying to get in touch with
Barbara Arnold-Feret. I sent her an email directly, but her service
provider seems to think it is a spam posting, which is not the case.

If you are reading this Barbara, can you confirm that you have received my
previous mails or not. If not then perhaps you need to talk with your ISP
to take me off your blacklist.

Alternatively, if someone else who knows her can alert her to this problem,
I would appreciate it.

Thanks

IG

Dr. Ian Gibson
Associate Professor
Dept. Mechanical Engineering
The University of Hong Kong
tel: +852 28597901
fax: +852 28585415
email: igibson@hkucc.hku.hk

I've been here and I've been there and I've been in between.