Re: SLA-7000

From: Ronald Jones (rjones@sharedreplicators.com)
Date: Fri Nov 03 2000 - 01:13:16 EET

Steve, All:

After operating our SLA7000 for almost six months, we have found the system
to be extremely reliable and for the most part lives up to its reputation.
We are fortunate in having experience with the 500 series and have found the
7000 to be approximately 325% faster; even faster in Quickcast. That
increase in throughput speed is somewhat offset by using the new build
supports. The new supports, however, are reducing our post processing time
significantly. We are very optimistic concerning future advancement for
this platform. If anyone is interested in securing one of these marvel,
please feel free to correspond with us.

Ron Jones
Shared Replicators
www.sharedreplicators.com