Re: Investment Casting Foundries

From: Timothy J. Gornet (tim.gornet@louisville.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 02 2000 - 23:19:13 EET

Ron, we have had very good luck with CastForm with TrueCast Precision Casting here in Louisville, KY. I know he also does Quickcast, and Thermojet patterns as well. You can reach Dave Hubbard at Truecast at 502-937-1481.

Good luck.
Tim

Tim Gornet Computer Aided Engineering Consultant
INTERNET: tim.gornet@louisville.edu
SLUGNET: Vogt Bldg. Rm 101, University of Louisville, Louisville, KY 40292
PHONENET: (502)852-0714 FAXNET: (502)852-8890
Rapid Prototype Facility

>>> "Ron Clemons" <rclemons@harvest-tech.com> 11/02/00 03:17PM >>>

We are hoping to find some RP-friendly investment casting foundries. If you know of some in North America that consistently provide the following, we would be interested to know who they are and how to contact them.

- Quick quotes (24 hours or less for normal jobs)
- Quick lead times (2 weeks or less for first castings)
- Good communication (foresee and address potential issues)
- Good service (actually treat you like a customer)
- Do what they say they will do

We will appreciate any helpful input.

Ron Clemons
Harvest Technologies