RE: Point Cloud Data to CAD File

From: Kaiomarz Dotivala (kaio@geomagic.com)
Date: Sat Oct 28 2000 - 00:20:42 EEST

Hi Chatham,

Raindrop Geomagic has a software called Studio which can literally
produce a qualifying NURBS model automatically from a Point Cloud. The
software can handle millions of points (Only limitation is the RAM on
your machine). You could e-mail me a point cloud tomorrow morning and
I will have the NURBS model in a couple of hours. For further sales
information feel free to contact 'sales@geomagic.com' or our website
(mentioned below) for the Case Studies which we have conducted.
Looking forward to hearing from you.

Regards,

Kaio.

Kaiomarz G. Dotivala kaio@geomagic.com
QA/Support Manager Phone: (919)474-0156
Raindrop Geomagic Inc., Fax: (919)474-0216
Website: http://www.geomagic.com