Nominations for NASUG committee positions.

From: Bruce (lemaster@artcorp.com)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 17:49:10 EEST

Dear Members of the North American Stereolithography Users Group (NASUG),

Before you know it, we'll be down in Florida for the next NASUG Annual
Meeting. Between now and then we must all wait, anxiously I'm sure, to see
what Tom Sorovetz has up his sleeve for the Awards banquet. In the Interim
we should also be thinking about how best we can individually contribute to
the group. As the membership continues to grow it requires more and more
volunteers to keep things running smoothly and to offer the same great level
of programming during the annual meetings that we've all come to expect.

The current executive committee is seeking to "jump start" the nomination
process for the election of officers at next year's annual meeting and to
generate a list of volunteers that are willing to help out in non-elected
positions - that are equally important to the success of the organization.

Listed below are the current executive positions along with several
committee positions that need to be filled. If you are interested in
serving, no mater what the capacity, please send me a note with your name
and area(s) of interest. I already have a short list of candidates that
have either spoken to me directly or to one of the current executive
committee members. However, please send me a note, even if we have already
talked, so that I can be sure that I have names of all those that are
interested.

NASUG Executive Committee positions (elected positions):

Chair-Elect
Secretary
Treasurer

NASUG Committee positions (appointed positions):

Tutorials Coordinator
Registration Coordinator
Nominations
Website Coordinator
Legal
Other (fill in the blank if you have a suggestion)

If you have any questions or would like additional information please feel
free to call or email me.

Thank you for your time,

Bruce E. LeMaster

Applied Rapid Technologies Corporation