Re: Non-Toxic RTV Urethane OR Coatings

From: Thomas G Loebig (tgloebig@stargate.net)
Date: Wed Oct 25 2000 - 17:45:13 EEST

Try NuSil Technology, Carpinteria, CA, USA, (805)684-8780. or www.nusil.com
They have a medical line of Silicone products which I believe includes RTV.

Also try Vesta, Inc. The only contact that I have is Debra Wilcox, (919)
846-0585. I know that they have prefab items like tubing, not sure if they sell
RTV. I'm sure that they have a website.

Good luck,
Tom

Thomas G. Loebig tgloebig@stargate.net