Finally, A Homebased Business that WORKS for you!

From: icorp@prontomail.com
Date: Fri Oct 13 2000 - 08:36:56 EEST

This is a REAL Money Making Opportunity!
The "Residual" earnings from this are staggering!

Donald Trump was recently a guest on the "Tonight Show".
He was asked, "If you had to do it all over again, how
would you go about it?" He replied, "I'd find a good
network marketing company, and take it from there".
The story continues that, there was a scoff in the audience,
and he turned to the audience and stated,
"That's why I am where I am...and you are where you are."

..and, boy do we have a good opportunity here..

We started out HUGE the first Week, over 10,000 SALES!!
We're growing BIGGER daily by approximately 500!!!
Between yesterday and today I've counted over 620 new
distributors!

Imagine if you could have bought in on the ground floor
with Microsoft or Walmart, etc.,

Well folks, I'm here to tell you that opportunity is
knocking...

CASH in now, on the most Lucrative Homebased Opportunity of this
Millenium with a company that will grow to be #1 in the World!

We Capitalize on Three of the fastest growing trends in the
history of the internet with NO:
MEETINGS
INVENTORY
PAPERWORK
GLOBAL BARRIERS

Incredible....Absolutely Incredible!

Find out how:
After being properly set up,
You can make thousands of $$ - PER POSITION!
You can make HUGE MATCHING bonuses from ALL your personal
sales!!

Only if you are seriously interested then:

Click on the following link for more info!!
http://streamsucces.com-us.com/

Or just send an email to: ezbucks@prontomail.com and ask for
more info!

Best Success,
David in NC.

PS: If you become a distributor using my ID number, then I will
give you everything you need to start marketing,
FREE!..including marketing tips, software, and websites, etc.
-With my training to help you all the way!
I am the ONLY distributor offering any type of signup bonus.

Thanks for your time and have a great day!
David in USA.
This message is sent in compliance of the new e-mail bill:
SECTION 301. Per Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618.
Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be
stopped at no cost to you by sending a reply to: remove-mail@usa.net
with the word "remove" in the subject line.