RE: Epoxy elimination

From: Phil Dickens (pdickens@dmu.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 11:10:22 EEST

There are a few liquids that work quite well but it really depends on what
other materials are around the SL part. Nitric acid is about the only thing
we found that dissolves the resin without causing too much expansion. There
are other solvents but they generally cause swelling.

Prof. P. M. Dickens
Dept. of Engineering & Technology
De Montfort University
The Gateway