Re: Die Cast Prototypes

From: Fusioneng@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 10 2000 - 16:50:51 EEST

Doug:
My company Fusion Engineering does quite a bit of zinc die cast prototype
molds. We use the 3D Keltool process typically which is pretty cost effective
at producing prototype cavities for our high speed diecasting machines which
are capable of producing up to 20-30 parts per minute. if you are interested
contact me at:

Bob Morton
Industrial Molds / Fusion Engineering Div.
5141 27th ave
Rockford IL 61109
ph 815-397-2971
fax 815-397-8813
email Bmorton@industrialmolds.com
In a message dated 10/10/00 7:34:38 AM Central Daylight Time,