ACTUA For Sale

From: Jeff Mishkin (jmishkin@pdmfg.com)
Date: Wed Oct 04 2000 - 21:38:23 EEST

 Memorandum
To: The Entire RP-ML Community

From: Premier Design & Manufacturing Co.

Date: October 4, 2000

Re: ACTUA 2100 For Sale

 We are trying to sell our ACTUA machine. The specifics are as follows:

Our machine's serial number is: 970XXX. It was bought directly from 3D Systems, Inc., on March 17, 1999. We paid $41,XXX for it and would be willing to accept any reasonable offer.

Our company focus has changed somewhat since we purchased it, and we have decided to devote our resources in different ways - including design, engineering, and Stereolithography.

Please let me know if you have any interest in purchasing it, or know anyone that may. If you need any additional information, please contact me directly at my e-mail below.

Thank you.

Jeff Mishkin

jmishkin@pdmfg.com