Re: Solid Works 2000 stl setting

From: Richard_Doyle/DTM@dtm-corp.com
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 19:25:43 EEST

On the "saveas" dialog box, select options. This brings up a second dialog box
that allows for several setting changes. There are 2 predifined settings, course
and fine. Or, you can use the slider bars to control "total quality" and "detail
quality". We've had good results with the "fine" setting, but you may need
better resolution, so I recommend fiddling with the slider bars until you get
what you want. A word of caution, setting very high resolution results in some
monster STL files.

Richard Doyle
DTM Corporation

"Scott -Scooter- Sutterer" <ssutter@pdmfg.com> on 09/29/2000 11:01:54 AM