RE: Hobyist RP machine

From: Spielman, Roger L (Roger.Spielman@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 23:49:36 EEST

Hello Adrian...

Sounds to me that you already have quite a life....consider this:

        A.) Necessity is the mother of invention. You have the need.

        B.) "I still find that I haven't enough time to sit and manually
construct everything."
                Don't worry about the time you spend. If you had someone
else do it, you probably wouldn't be satisfied with the results anyway.
You may just be the next "great" innovator. Get to it.

        C.) Be careful of patent infringements...you don't want to invest a
large portion of your life making something really cool and not benefit
from it.

        D.) Remember, those who can, do. Those who can't just write
senseless emails.....;-)

        Good Luck

        Roger Spielman