Re: CAM-packages which can import and handle STL-files for NC-toolpat h calculationl

From: Fred Smith (imserv@imsrv.com)
Date: Thu Sep 28 2000 - 00:25:28 EEST

*********** REPLY SEPARATOR ***********

On 9/27/00 at 10:24 AM j.gunnink@ind.tno.nl wrote:

>Dear list and RP/T/M friends,
>
>I'm looking for an updated overview about CAM packages that can calculate
>NC-cutterpaths on STL-files. I know a few packages that can do that but like
>to know all the packages to have a good overview for a presentation soon to
>be held. I know the following packages:

StlWork is designed to produce male or female parts from STL files.
Tool compensation for Ball, Bull,Flat, and Tapered tool geometry, Z-level roughing, auto margin, cross sections, etc. Configurable Post processor, puts out ISO/RS274D G-code.

$250 USD. $500 Bundled with Amapi Solid Modeler, and StlTrans 3D file translator.

30 day full working demo at web site.

http://www.stlwork.com

Best Regards,

Fred Smith