Exciting Employment Opportunities

From: AHSearch@aol.com
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 22:49:25 EEST

Attention RP Professionals......

My Client, a leader in providing solid imaging materials for
stereolithographic equipment is seeking to add the following professionals
to their growing business.

Midwest Account Manager based in Detroit. This key individual will be
responsible for growing the business base by calling on OEMS and key Service
Bureaus in a rapidly expanding territory. We require a technical degree and
a minimum of three years experience selling into the rapid prototyping
industry with knowledge of the use of stereolithographic equipment.
Candidates must have the ability to present highly technical products and to
understand customer's technical requirements.
It is anticipated that this position will require 50% travel.

Technical Service Representatives based in the Middle Atlantic. These
professionals will provide technical expertise to characterize and optimize
the use of my client's materials in commercial stereolithography equipment.
This position requires an in depth appreciation of materials behavior, the
stereolithography process and the hardware. It involves working with
customers regularly and troubleshooting material specific issues to ensure a
high level of satisfaction with the use of my client's materials.

For more information or to be considered for either of these excellent
opportunities, please respond to Arnie Hiller, at U.S. Search LLC by email or
by telephone. All correspondence will be kept confidential.

U.S. Search LLC
712 West Broad Street
Suite #3
Falls Church, VA 22046