RE: CAM-packages which can import and handle STL-files for NC-toolpath calculationl

From: Ed Lambourne (ebl@delcam.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 18:51:31 EEST

Hi Jan Willem

Don't forget that if you want a low cost solution for milling models
you can try MillWizard from Delcam ( http://www.millwizard.com ).
This $250 package will certainly mill a model from an STL file!

Best wishes

Ed
Ed LAMBOURNE Delcam plc
Technical Director Small Heath Business Park,
ebl@delcam.com Birmingham, B10 0HJ, UK
Tel:+44(0)121-766-5544 Fax: +44(0)121-766-5511
http://www.delcam.com Mobile: +44 (0)7775 642817