CAM-packages which can import and handle STL-files for NC-toolpat

From: Terry T. Wohlers (twohlers@compuserve.com)
Date: Wed Sep 27 2000 - 17:39:47 EEST

You may want to add MasterCAM to the list.

Terry

**********
Terry Wohlers
Wohlers Associates, Inc.
OakRidge Business Park
1511 River Oak Drive
Fort Collins, Colorado 80525 USA
970-225-0086
Fax 970-225-2027
twohlers@compuserve.com
http://WohlersAssociates.com

Message text written by INTERNET:j.gunnink@ind.tno.nl
>Dear list and RP/T/M friends,

I'm looking for an updated overview about CAM packages that can calculate
NC-cutterpaths on STL-files. I know a few packages that can do that but
like
to know all the packages to have a good overview for a presentation soon to
be held. I know the following packages:

Powermill from DELCAM
DeskProto from Delft Spline Systems
VISI-CAM from Vero International
Cimatron
Tebis
Visual Mill form MecSoft Corporation

Does anyone of you know more packages, please let me know. I will
(ofcourse)
send the complete overview to this list again.

Many many thanks in advance for your effort and like to hear from you soon!

All the best from Holland

Jan Willem Gunnink

Jan Willem Gunnink
Project Manager
TNO Industrial Technology
Production Development Division
Department of Industrial Prototyping
P.O.Box 5073
2600 GB Delft
The Netherlands
Tel:+31-15-2608747 Fax:+31-15-2608725
E-mail: j.gunnink@ind.tno.nl <mailto:j.gunnink@ind.tno.nl>

This E-mail is printed with 100% recycabel pixels.<