Re: hobbiest rp machine?

From: David K. Leigh (dkleigh@harvest-tech.com)
Date: Fri Sep 22 2000 - 07:42:04 EEST

I am a hobbiest construction guy. Some of my recent purchases. . .

Nail Gun $279
Miter Saw $469
10' Ladder $235
40' Ladder $350
Router $239
Biscuit Joiner $225

These are things that come with cases for the most part and can be carried
by hand. Typically they have 1 or fewer motors and no thinking capacity. I
just purchased Windows 2000 (3pack) and paid $450. My office HP printer
cost about $1000. . . So. . .

I'm guessin' you won't find many hobby RP machines in the $200 range. . .
ever.

Unless you want to buy a hammer and chisel and go after a piece of wood.

David K. Leigh ph(254) 933-1000
Harvest Technologies fax(254) 298-0125
dkleigh@harvest-tech.com