Re: I need industrial or research datas about RP process

From: Artem Yakovlev (art@lastech.ifmo.ru)
Date: Wed Sep 20 2000 - 15:20:55 EEST

I found a number of great papers, made in coordination with Rover Group
ltd, etc.
at
http://ikppc43.verfahrenstechnik.uni-stuttgart.de/raptec/reportslitstart.htm

(pdf format)
Here some exampes of titles:
1. "Model Maufacturing Processes - State of the Art in Rapid
Prototyping"
2. "Benchmark Study of Accuracy and Surface Quality in RP Models"
3. "Materials for Rapid Tooling Techniques" (1)
4. "Materials for Rapid Tooling Techniques" (2)

and some others.
With best regards,
Yakovlev A.G.