Re: Lazy or Grumpy?

From: Scott -Scooter- Sutterer (ssutter@pdmfg.com)
Date: Mon Sep 18 2000 - 18:21:35 EEST

As a teenager I worked in a warehouse. We had a sign on the front desk. It
said "Failure to plan on your part does not account for an emergency on my
part" In other words I am not going to bend over backwards to deal with your
lack of planning. The "Service Economy" has changed everything. I do not
think it is a "generation issue" either. Many of us are in the SERVICE
Bureau industry. Nearly every day I deal with customers (young and old) that
need their parts yesterday. Since we are now in a "service economy" you have
to try to get the parts to the customer yesterday. Otherwise they will find
a more service driven company to do it. My, what a web we weave.

Scott Sutterer