Lazy or Grumpy?

From: Blasch, Larry (LBlasch@OPW-FC.com)
Date: Mon Sep 18 2000 - 16:22:46 EEST

Neither!

We are now part of a "Service Economy".

We seem to have raised a generation that "Expects" to be serviced...

Why should you do the research when you can just ask others what they did
and copy?

I just recently heard that a "CASE study" means "Copy and Steal Everything"

Larry

Lawrence R. Blasch
Design Engineer
CAE Systems Administrator

OPW Fueling Components
P.O. Box 405003
Cincinnati, OH 45240-5003 USA
Voice: (513) 870-3356
Fax: (513) 870-3338

P.S. I don't know what happened with the multiple E-mails, but I apologize
for the inconvenience that it caused for everyone. (Including me!)