Employment Opportunity

From: Jim Vander Linden (jvanderlinden@encortech.com)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 23:40:43 EEST

ENCOR TECHNOLOGIES, a provider of plastic manufacturing services, is
currently seeking to add associates to our Product Development Facility in
Eau Claire, WI.

RAPID PROTOTYPING TECHNICIAN/MODEL MAKER
This is a 2nd shift position, but will need to be flexible to meet customer
requirements. The successful candidate will have the ability to learn the
following:
? Creation of urethane parts
? Understand differences in material characteristics
? Design & layout silicone tools
? Troubleshoot silicone tools and provide assistance to others
? Set-up and break out rapid prototyping equipment
? Utilize and understand multiple software packages
? Understand timelines and work as a team to ensure completion

Our culture is based on foundation values, which require integrity and the
ability to work with others. We seek self-motivated, confident individuals
with a sense of urgency, who thrive in an empowered environment.

We offer salary commensurate with your ability, an attractive benefit
package, paid vacations, holidays, and a 401K plan. Please submit your
resume or apply in person at:

Encor Technologies, Inc.
Employment Opportunities
1339 Continental Dr.