RE: (Fwd) Virus Alert

From: Diana Borja (borja@geomagic.com)
Date: Thu Sep 14 2000 - 15:17:55 EEST

For those of you who don't know where to turn, we use the McAfee VirusScan
and if you keep it updated it will block everything as there are new strains
trying to invade our systems all the time.

Now don't go opening jokes or love letters or any attachments from people
you don't know.

Diana Borja
Raindrop Geomagic
Research Triangle Park, North Carolina, USA