Re: The knot highlighted in the September issue of Computer Graphics World

From: eschl (eschl@ikp2.uni-stuttgart.de)
Date: Wed Sep 13 2000 - 10:17:46 EEST

Hello all,

I do not know what the geometrie exactly is, but I made some table
tennis balls from Somos 6110 and also from Acrylate material. Wall
thickness below 1 mm

They also donot break if you throw them through the room.

--
Johannes Eschl
IKP, Institut fuer Kunststoffkunde und Kunststoffpruefung, Universitaet