Re: lamination of metal sheets

From: m-imamura@sinto.co.jp
Date: Thu Sep 07 2000 - 04:27:52 EEST

Dear Mr.Himmer

Do you remember me?
I was in Prof. Nakagawa's Lab. as Research Fellow.
        Prof. Assist the Mazuda metal to improve the metal cut and welding.
        Metal sheet using soldering in Tokyo Institute of Technology
        Metal powder composit sheet in Ibaraki Univ.(which is in 8th RP
conference in Japan)

Best regards,

imamura

"Thomas Himmer" <thomas.himmer@sz-online.de> 2000/09/06 05:31:28

$B08@h(B $B!'(B "rp-ml" <rp-ml@bart.lpt.fi>
cc $B!'(B
$B7oL>(B $B!'(B lamination of metal sheets

Dear All,

for a long time I was offline of this list. Now I am back again and I would
like to know
if there is any progress concerning "lamination of metal sheets" or "metal
LOM", especially
for the manufacturing of dies and molds.

I am interested in the "state of art" or if there are some research
projects or commercial
systems exist.

Thank you very much for your help.

Best regards