Inventor1.0 to StL, IGES or DXF

From: Jonathan Chertok (chertok22@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Sep 06 2000 - 06:30:12 EEST

A little help from the list?

I've got a series of Inventor1.0 files similar to the attached document.

Can anyone tell me how to get them into Stl, IGES or DXF so I can manipulate
the files in RHINO, FORM Z and/or Materialise?

Will any of the previous software mentioned in the "STL ascii" thread help
me out with this?

I'm afraid I am unfamiliar with how to convert this series of coordinates
(in text form) into a document that I can open in RHINO, FORM Z or
Materialise. Consequently, I am looking for very specific directions.

Thanks

Jon