prototype in polypropylene?

From: Haut, Rob - GCP (rehaut@gracocorp.com)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 16:25:18 EEST

I'm new to the list so pardon the question if it's been asked before: Is
there a RP process that produces polypropylene parts? Our products are
mostly PP. Currently we use an in house ZCorp machine to make models for
molding in urethane to get us close to PP. If we had a RP process for PP we
would save a lot of time and $$. Seems like a Stratasys system concept
extruding PP instead of ABS would be very feasible. There is definitely a
huge market for it because PP is a commodity plastic and is used extensively
for injection molding. - Thanks

Robert (Rob) E. Haut
Lead Senior Design Engineer
Graco Children's Products Inc.
51 S. Pine St.
Elverson, PA 19520
610.286.4538
fax 610.286.3014
rehaut@gracocorp.com

the GRACO system manager. In Ohio or Mexico contact the IS Help Desk
at (330) 468-4481. All other locations contact IT at (610) 286-4473.
This Message was swept for viruses by MimeSweeper.