Magnetic coolant filters possibly off topic

From: Chris Sutcliffe (c.j.sutcliffe@liverpool.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Sep 05 2000 - 13:41:15 EEST

test StationeryDear list

I just thought I'd pass on the following link for all the companies involved
in CNC machining. The Product Innovation and Development Centre at the
University of Liverpool did some work in conjunction with MIRA for JM
technologies a company based in Liverpool some years ago. The product on
which we worked was a magnetic oil filter for use on car engines. It now
seems that the company have branched out into filtration systems for CNC
machines apparently it saves you money in filters, coolant, tools and makes
your products better and is kind to the environment.

There is a case study on their web site so if you are interested please
follow the link below.

http://www.magnom.com/cnc_coolant_applications.htm
Thanks

Chris