Re: LOM 2030 for sale

From: Glen Young (Glen.Young@lakelandmold.com)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 17:26:29 EEST

Leon,

The runtime on the machine is 14,000 hours. If you want more detailed specs, check out the similar 2030H on Helisys's web site.

Thanks,

Glen

ref: last msg sent....

Leon,

The machine is a 2030E. It was built in 1996. It's full model # is 2030E - 0100.
The Serial # is 939, Laser Model #F48-5-28SW

The machine is in excellent condition.
It's dimensions are 82"long x 58"wide x 56" high
It requires space all the way around the machine for access. We also have an extinguisher system hooked up, and a customized ventilation system that I'd send photos of if you're interested. It requires 220V, 60Hz, 50A power. Outside ventilation at 1000 CFM minimum. We've altered this to add a filter to the venting, to extend fan life in the venilation system. We also have several rolls of paper and some customized equipment that would go with the unit.

I am trying to get a number on the hours run. The weight may be available from Helisys, it's not in any of our documentation.

Thanks,

Glen Young
CNC Engineer
Lakeland Mold Company
1021 Madison Street
Brainerd, MN 56401
(218) 824-3133

>>> Leon Cox <ldcox@yahoo.com> 08/29/00 06:04PM >>>
Glen

I would like to know the age, condition, weight, footprint and facility
requirements for the LOM. We have a lab for Technology and Engineering
students here at New Mexico State University - we do not have an RP
system. http://speedracer.nmsu.edu to see our web page.