RE: Buildstation 5.1

From: Deak, Steve (sdeak@hasbro.com)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 16:37:11 EEST

Allen:

You may want to check the build style overcures, especially downfills to the
settings you used with LY1.0 (assuming 1.0 worked well). Also, Dp and Ec of
the new resin file may be different when you loaded the new buildstation
software(this happened to be the case with us, but I made note of these
settings before loading the new software).

If all these have been done, run window panes and reverse window panes to
get new (and correct) Dp and Ec. I really doubt these values have drifted,
but the values at the buildstation (resin file) may not be right. This may
be the only way to get them if you did not make note of them before loading
the new software.

If that does not work, you may have a laser problem with beam shape or laser
UV power distribution, or the sensors may be out of calibration.

There are a ton of causes, so look to the easy solutions first. We're so
smart, we tend to over think the problem and make the solution too
difficult!

Steve Deak
Mgr.-Rapid Prototyping e-mail: sdeak@hasbro.com
Hasbro, Inc. voice: (+1) 513-579-3270
615 Elsinore Place fax: (+1) 513-579-3250
Cincinnati, OH 45202 USA Making The World Smile TM