Clear SLA resin part needed

From: Rafael Santillan (rapid3d@ciateq.mx)
Date: Wed Aug 30 2000 - 16:22:24 EEST

Dear Listers

I am looking for a Service Bureau that can build for
me a clear SLA part (not the yellow one !! the white
clear like resin) of the box of a dental brush.
It is rather urgent

Please contact me directly to send you the STL file

By the way the brush is the one that comes in two
separated sections (brush and box) to store and travel.
I need to build the box section for a photo process.

Is there anyone that can build it rightway ??

* Dr. Rafael Santillan, Phone: 52-42-226774 *
* Director 3D RAPID Fax: 52-42-226774 *
* Mobile: 52-42-366015 *
* Email: rapid3d@ciateq.mx *
* Address: Priv. Martin Carrera 105, *
* Colonia Presidentes *
* City: Queretaro,Qro. MEXICO. Zip. 76080 *
* WEB: http://www.3drapid.com *