Cleanup of SL7540

From: Doug Greenwood (greenwod@eng.squared.com)
Date: Fri Aug 25 2000 - 23:00:59 EEST

Hello List:

This week we switched out the resin in our 3500 to SL7540. In the first few builds we have seen
some cloudiness on some surfaces (mainly downfacing but some sidewalls also). It has been
sporadic - more apparent on some parts than others. We don't know what is causing it - cleanup
process or some other factor(s). Have any other users (beta and otherwise) experienced this, and
if so, what was the remedy? We haven't gotten a response from 3D Systems yet, but I wanted to
take advantage of the collective wisdom of other users. Thanks for any suggestions, etc.

Regards,
Doug Greenwood
Square D Company, Schneider Electric
Raleigh, North Carolina, USA