(no subject)

From: Craig Banke (cbanke@rdtool.com)
Date: Thu Aug 24 2000 - 16:05:45 EEST

Design Concepts is accepting applications for a "hands-on" Project Manager.

We are seeking a highly motivated, personable, and skilled person to fill
the job in Lee's Summit, MO.

Design Concepts makes prototype models from CAD data using
Stereolithography machines and RTV molds.

We are looking for a person to be responsible for work flow through our
shop to ensure the delivery of high quality products within the quoted
price and lead time. The ideal candidate will have thorough knowledge in
running SLA machines, excellent model making & finishing skills, project
management experience, and an understanding of the Rapid Prototyping
industry.

Starting pay will be commensurate with your skills and experience.

Please email, fax or contact...

Brad Hauptmann
Design Concepts in 3D
1111 SE Broadway