Re: congrats to Shared Replicators and Tulsa Technologies

From: EdGrenda@aol.com
Date: Wed Aug 23 2000 - 20:29:14 EEST

Hi:

Thought you'd like to know, the project also made the local TV news way over
here in Boston (USA) last night. I was very surprised. Again they didn't
say how it was done, but I'm told there's no such thing as bad publicity.

It was a terrific job - and really big. I need one.

Ed

Ed Grenda
Castle Island Co.
19 Pondview Road