RE: Small Spot Capability

From: Carsten Tille (tille@fgb.mw.tum.de)
Date: Fri Aug 18 2000 - 19:27:38 EEST

Hello Ken/rp-list,

we have the capability of making small spot STL parts. We work with 12
micrometer laser spot diameter and 20/35 micrometer layer thickness; part
size is up to 100x100x80 mm. For a small number of parts pls. contact me. If
you prefer a service bureau, You should contact our project partner
Alphaform (www.alphaform.de), Mr. R. Deuke. They can make parts with 50
micrometer spot and 50/100 micrometer layer thickness.

Best regards,

Carsten Tille

Dipl.-Ing. Carsten Tille - Project manager
Technische Universitat Munchen
Lehrstuhl fur Feingeratebau
Boltzmannstra?e 15
85747 Garching