Project Coordination / Chicago

From: Mark McGarigle (mcgarigle@arrk.com)
Date: Thu Aug 17 2000 - 22:49:08 EEST

ARRK Product Development Group has seen tremendous growth during the past
12 months. To support growth in our Chicagoland office, we are in need of
additional coordination staff to manage Rapid Prototyping, RTV Molding,
Tooling, and Injection Molding projects.

POSITION TITLES AVAILABLE: 2 - SR. Program Manager ( responsible for
Off-Shore Program Coordination )
                                        2 - Project Manager ( responsible for domestic RP, RTV, Pre -
Production tooling / molding )

ARRK offers top compensation packages to experienced, qualified
candidates. Compensation for coordination positions will be
salaried. Excellent benefits include 401K, and Full Medical and Dental.
Experience the stability and benefits of a large company in this industry.

Please send / Email resume to:

Sincerely,

Mark McGarigle
Manager - Chicago Operations