Re: Coatings for laser scanning

From: Fusioneng@aol.com
Date: Tue Aug 15 2000 - 03:11:45 EEST

Michelle:

I don't know if it will help but what we use is mens highlight spray. It
comes in a spray can. We use the silver but I think it also comes in a pale
grey. It cleans up with a little water and washes right away leaving no
residue. Sorry I don't know the brand name but I'm sure they are all similar.
Good luck
Bob Morton
Fusion Engineering

In a message dated 8/14/00 3:27:52 PM Central Daylight Time,