Sample parts

From: Vanessa Newkirk (VanessaN@protomarket.com)
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 13:47:55 EEST

ProtoMarket.com is giving educational seminars to manufacturers in an effort
to both educate them on the benefits of RP and encourage them to use the
process in conjunction with their product design efforts.
We are looking for sample castings, brain gears, parts with working gears,
and molds of cell phones or pagers.
Does anyone have any extra samples they wouldn't mind sending us to help
with our presentations? Your assistance would be greatly appreciated.
Any brochure or literature outlining the services your company provides
would be helpful as well.
Please let me know if you can help.

Thank you in advance~

Vanessa Newkirk