About your business

From: Leads4u@excite.com
Date: Thu Aug 10 2000 - 02:11:21 EEST

\li360\ri360 (Please hit reply if you wish to be removed. This address is for removal purpose only. Please use email address in ad to respond for purchase or inquirey)

Dear Webmaster ,

"We Can deliver up to 1000 potential buyers to your website each day"!

Let us bring your hit counter to it's knees!

Are you getting 100 visitors or less a day and tired of watching the order trickle in? Do what the "big boys" do and watch your sales soar through the roof! Use Direct Email Marketing! It's the way of the future and the future is NOW!

Who are we:

We are a marketing company with 12 years Direct Marketing experience, specializing in list extraction and Direct Email Marketing. We extract 100,000 "new" general email address and over 25,000 targeted email address each week. Our targeted list consists of MLM, Home business seekers, opportunity seekers, extra income seeks, just to name of few. We run all names through our huge 200MB remove database, to bring you responses
not flames . Over 80% of our business is repeat business.

Here is what we offer:

We can mail for you:

All mailings are sent out to your specification within 72hrs and come in rich colorful HTML format.
We offer
FREE ad copy consulting and the lastest secrets to keep your site up and running . All mailings are sent with state-of-the-art software to verify each address and delivery.

Our price list:

General Mailing

50,000 $40.00
100,000 $75.00
250,000 $150.00
500,000 $300.00
1,000,000 $500.00

Targeted Mailing

50,000 $60.00
100,000 $100.00
250,000 $250.00
500,000 $450.00
1,000,000 $700.00

If you want to puchase our list and mail yourself:

Our database of 18 Million addresses (and growing) extracted over the last 60 days. These include General addresses, Targeted addresses and 1.8Million "Webmaster" addresses, for only $99.00 .
(Comes on CD and sent out priority mail)

To order:

To order with Credit Card via our secure server , please contact us via email, phone or ICQ.

OR

Send Check or Money Order to:

G-Force Marketing
195 SW Meadow Drive
Beaverton, OR 97006

Note:
If ordering a mailing, please include copy of ad, your website URL, contact phone number, best time to call and email address. You may also contact us at:

Ads@G-forces.zzn.com
1-503-330-9052
ICQ# 67148420

G-Force Marketing,
Taking you past the limits of success!

\ri360
P.S. We also offer:

no selling, no presentations, no products to buy, no monthly costs, no bothering friends or relatives, no meetings to attend, and no pressure. We do selling and you get paid!
  • Ask about our reseller program!!
    \li360\ri360