Re: Graphite Electrodes

From: Bradley C. Fox (bfox@rapid-design.com)
Date: Mon Aug 07 2000 - 19:43:52 EEST

Sam:
We have an electrode technology solution for you.

For many years, we have been providing a copper/tungsten electrodes. We
utilize the 3D Keltool process, only using the above material instead of
the normal A6 steel.

The electrodes will last about 50% longer and give you a better finish than
graphite. Because our process is a replication process, we can make many
of them at one time for you. This is established technology, originally
developed by 3M in the mid-80's. Hundreds (if not thousands) of these
electrodes have been made.

For more info, just email, call me, or visit our website for more
info: www.rapid-design.com.
(follow the rapid tooling links).

Thanks for your interest,

Brad Fox