RE: Part costing tool

From: Tom Richards (tomr@aicasting.com)
Date: Fri Aug 04 2000 - 18:50:44 EEST

Estimating (costs) seems to be a thread of common interest.

I've worked out two useful estimating methods for our Sanders MM6B, which
in a general way could be applied to any RP machine. I'm sure that others
have worked out estimating methods for their RP machines as well. However,
they are proprietary in nature, the very basis of competition. I suppose I
could write an article on a general approach if I had the time and an
interested venue.